- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: And now you will bear witness to Huln's trials...
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: At the call of Krasus, he defied the Legion and defeated many demons with the Eagle Spear.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Battling his grief, Huln spoke with the leaders of the remaining tribes. He convinced them to unite under one banner to oppose this new threat.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Even the Lord of the Forest, Cenarius, recognized Huln's greatness. He bestowed him with a blessing that we carry with us to this day: the Horns of Eche'ro.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: For generations, the tauren of this mountain fought. Countless lives--even entire tribes--were lost.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: He returned to his homeland after the War of the Ancients and it was renamed in his honor.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln cast Tichondrius out of this world with the Eagle Spear.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln sought Eche'ro, a beast injured in combat with many demons.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln was the strongest of champions and first of our tribe.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln's prowess in combat was unmatched.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: I will await you in a lodge on the southwestern bluff. I advise against delay.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: I will tell you the story of Huln Highmountain.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Jarod Shadowsong awaited Huln's arrival in the battlefield below. He had a special task for Highmountain while organizing and commanding his troops.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Malfurion Stormrage eagerly awaited the arrival of Huln and his tauren reinforcements. Krasus--also known as the dragon Korialstrasz--aided their efforts from the sky.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Malfurion worked to bring reinforcements from a verdant realm beyond the borders of physical creation. He needed protection while performing the final magical incantations.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Once, upon returning from such a battle, Huln Highmountain found his people slaughtered by a previously unknown foe.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Shadowsong had one last favor to ask of Huln: Defeat the lord of the Nathrezim, Tichondrius. With his defeat, the attack on Azshara would fail and balance could be restored.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: They sing of Huln's thirst to spill demonic blood.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.