- General Xakal yells: All in my shadow will crumble and fall!
- General Xakal yells: All who rise against the Legion are doomed!
- General Xakal yells: Form up, maggots! Secure the breach until we receive orders from Gul'dan!
- General Xakal yells: Good! Some entertainment! I was getting restless!
- General Xakal yells: More fuel to stoke the fel fires!
- General Xakal yells: No match for the great Xakal!
- General Xakal yells: No... NO! None can best... the great Xakal...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – General Xakal periodically summons Dread Felbats and causes the ground to erupt with [Fel Fissures]. After several waves, he casts [Wicked Slam], inflicting damage to all players and knocking them back.
- Healers –
[Wicked Slam] inflicts heavy group wide damage.
- Tanks –
Dread Felbats periodically spawn and must be tanked.
- Fel Fissure – General Xakal tears open a rift at a random player's location that persists for the remainder of the fight. After 3 seconds, the rift will explode into a Fel Spire if any players are within the targeted location.
- Fel Eruption – Fissures erupt to form a spire, inflicting 73 Shadow damage to all players within 6 yards, knocking them back.
- Wicked Slam – General Xakal slams his axe into the ground, inflicting 55 Physical damage to all players, knocking them back.
- Shadow Slash – General Xakal empowers his axe with dark magic, creating a wave of energy that shoots out towards a random player. This effect inflicts 55 Shadow damage to all players hit by the wave.
- Wake of Shadows – Shadow Slash leaves energy in its wake for 220441ds. This effect inflicts 51 Shadow damage to all players within the area every second.
- Dread Felbat – General Xakal periodically calls Dread Felbats to fight for him. Each Dread Felbat flies over the battlefield, casting Bombardment several times and then lands to melee players.
- Bombardment – Dread Felbats fire a bolt of energy at a random player's location, inflicting 28 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of the targeted location.
- Thirst for Blood – Dread Felbats claw at their target, inflicting Physical damage. In addition, their movement speed and damage done is increased by 10% for the remainder of the fight. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.