Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Corstilax guards the Nightwell breach, attempting to limit players' exposure to [Nightwell Energy]. Players must free their allies from [Quarantine] and avoid direct damage from [Suppression Protocol].
- Healers –
[Suppression Protocol] inflicts moderate group wide damage.
- Quarantine – Corstilax places a random player in Quarantine, stunning them for 20 sec. or until the Quarantine is shattered. This effect inflicts 11 Arcane damage every second.
Quarantine is shattered when a player channels on it for 1 sec.
- Suppression Protocol – Corstilax channels at a player for 5 sec, firing a missile at their location every second. When the missile impacts it inflicts 28 Arcane damage to all players within 6 yards, increasing their Arcane damage taken by 15% for 15 sec. In addition, this effect inflicts 8 Arcane damage to all players.
- Energy Burst – The nearby conduit bursts, applying a stack of Nightwell Energy to all players and creating several pools of residual energy for 15 sec.
Players that enter the pools gain a stack of Nightwell Energy.
- Cleansing Force – Corstilax draws in all players, removing one stack of Nightwell Energy every 2 sec for 8 sec.
When Cleansing Force ends, all players within 15 yards suffer 76 Arcane damage. This effect stuns the target for 12 sec if they still have stacks of Nightwell Energy.
- Nightwell Energy – Nightwell energy increases haste by 15%. This effect stacks.
- Destabilized Orb – Corstilax summons an orb of unstable energy for 1 min. This effect inflicts 51 Arcane damage to all nearby players every second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.