Supreme Lord Kazzak
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Die Finsternis... wartet...
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Feel the legion's power!
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Ihr fordert die Macht der Brennenden Legion heraus!
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Meine Macht wächst!
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: My power grows!
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Oblivion... comes...
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Spürt die Macht der Legion!
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: You face the might of the Burning Legion!
- Supreme Lord Kazzak yells: Your life ends now!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – At 66% and 33% health remaining, Supreme Lord Kazzak summons Twisted Reflections from players. Any Twisted Reflections that reach Supreme Lord Kazzak heal him significantly.
- Fel Breath – Inflicts 117 Fire damage to all enemies in front of Supreme Lord Kazzak, causing them to take 100% bonus damage from Fel Breath for 30 sec.
- Mark of Kazzak – The Mark of Kazzak increases damage and healing done by 100% and causes you to inflict Shadow damage equal to the damage or healing you do to allies within 8 yards, but does not harm you.
- Supreme Doom – Inflicts Shadow damage to reduce the target to 1 health. Supreme Doom is removed when reaching 50% of their total health. Causes Explosive Doom if the duration expires, inflicting 19 Shadow damage to all allies.
- Twisted Reflection – At 33% and 66% health, Supreme Lord Kazzak summons Twisted Reflections and calls them to him. When a Twisted Reflection reaches Kazzak it heals him for 2% of his total health.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.