- Eyir yells: Sigryn! No! You must not let the darkness take hold!
- Eyir says: As a child of Skovald, you hold a claim to his throne. Any who dispute your right to rule must be made to bend the knee.
- Eyir says: Fail, and the Tideskorn will splinter, leaving nothing to stop the Legion from overtaking Stormheim.
- Eyir says: He decreed that the lineage of Skovald be ended... in blood.
- Eyir says: I know this is a great burden on you, child, but you may be our only hope.
- Eyir says: I witnessed their deeds in Stormheim. Their kind has no true honor. No true virtue.
- Eyir says: Odyn feared that the God-King's heirs would offer the Tideskorn into the hands of the Legion.
- Eyir says: Oh, child... no good can come of such truths. Do you truly wish to know?
- Eyir says: Sigryn... what have you done?
- Eyir says: So be it. It was Odyn himself who ordered the deaths of Skovald's family.
- Eyir says: So the blood of Skovald has returned to the Valkyra? Do you know what this means, child?
- Eyir says: The outsider speaks true. Long ago, I foresaw the Valkyra uniting the Tideskorn against a terrible foe. At its head would stand a descendant of God-King and Shieldmaiden.
- Eyir says: The ritual is not yet complete.
- Eyir says: Very well. Ask it, child.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.