Alard Schmied <Blacksmithing Trainer>
- Alard Schmied says: Alright, let me see the gauntlet.
- Alard Schmied says: Alright, let's see what we can do with this ore. First things first: we heat the ore.
- Alard Schmied says: And now for the simple step of applying the flux. Lean in closely and watch my technique.
- Alard Schmied says: Brimstone? What could she possibly want THAT for? Gah, tailors. Here you go.
- Alard Schmied says: Come back again later, <name>. I have something interesting I want to show you.
- Alard Schmied says: Go see if you can find a frost mage to help us, <name>. If we can get our quenching trough cool enough, we can perform this leysmithing technique.
- Alard Schmied says: I'll just be upstairs so I can better observe your actions... at a safe distance.
- Alard Schmied says: It worked?! I mean... it worked! Of course it did. That's excellent news.
- Alard Schmied says: Look how easily it bends...
- Alard Schmied says: Now let's see what we can make with it.
- Alard Schmied says: Shaping the ore...
- Alard Schmied says: You know what to do, smith: temper, heat, hammer, and weld. You can use any of the shop's equipment.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.