– Dargrul wields the Hammer of Khaz'goroth to shape earth and fire to strike the party, while summoning fiery minions that pursue random players.
On Heroic difficulty, the Molten Charskins no longer use Magma Breaker, but instead increase their speed and damage over time with Rising Inferno. Dargrul now uses Magma Breaker to damage the party each time he moves.
– The longer the Charskin lives, the more stacks of Rising Inferno it receives increaings its movement speed and damage dealt by 2%.
– Leading a Charskin into a Crystal Spike stuns the Charskin for 10 sec and increases all damage taken by 100%.
– The Underking smashes the ground, periodically inflicting 28 Fire damage to targets not in cover, culminating in 84 Fire damage to all exposed enemies.
– Lava pools erupt through the cracks inflicting 34 Fire damage every 1 sec to enemies that enter them.
– Fireballs erupt from the lava geyser, inflicting 4 Fire damage to random targets every 5 sec.
– Causes crystal spikes to erupt at the enemy destination that inflict 45 Nature damage to nearby targets and knocks them back. Once formed, these spikes can be used as cover to protect the party from Magma Wave.
– Every step the chieftain takes shatters the earth, inflicting 3 Fire damage to enemies.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.