- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: Go ahead and RUN. It will change nothing.
- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: Highmountain itself rises against you!
- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: Highmountain will be your tomb!
- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: Pay attention, Navarogg. I want you to see your heroes die.
- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: So this is what it feels like to break.
- Ularogg Cragshaper yells: You will never wield the power of Khaz'goroth!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ularogg Cragshaper summons Bellowing Idols that cause [Falling Debris] to damage the party until destroyed.
Throughout the fight, Ularogg hides himself inside a Bellowing Idol during [Stance of the Mountain], inflicting increasing damage until the idol hiding Ularogg is destroyed.
- Stance of the Mountain – Transforms himself into a Bellowing Idol and hides among other identical idols. As long as he remains within this form, the party continuously receives damage from falling debris.
- Bellow of the Deeps – Summons Bellowing Idols that scream and cause debris to fall onto the party.
- Bellowing Idols – Idols that cause falling debris to damage the party.
- Falling Debris – The totems' screams tear at the cave, causing falling debris that inflict 4 Physical damage to enemies near the impact.
- Strike of the Mountain – Summons a pair of stone hands, which move inwards and explode for 90 Nature damage on contact.
- Sunder – Bashes an enemy for 50 Nature damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.