– Ularogg Cragshaper summons Bellowing Idols that cause [Falling Debris] to damage the party until destroyed. Throughout the fight, Ularogg hides himself inside a Bellowing Idol during [Stance of the Mountain], inflicting increasing damage until the idol hiding Ularogg is destroyed.
– Ularogg inflicts massive damage with his [Sunder] ability.
Stance of the Mountain
– Transforms himself into a Bellowing Idol and hides among other identical idols. As long as he remains within this form, the party continuously receives damage from falling debris.
Bellow of the Deeps
– Summons Bellowing Idols that scream and cause debris to fall onto the party.
– Idols that cause falling debris to damage the party.
– The totems' screams tear at the cave, causing falling debris that inflict 17 Physical damage to enemies near the impact.
Strike of the Mountain
– Summons a pair of stone hands, which move inwards and explode for 286 Nature damage on contact.