- Vol'jin yells: All da Horde, get ta Thrall!
- Vol'jin yells: Dis one's mine.
- Vol'jin yells: For da Horde!
- Vol'jin yells: Horde, make for dem crystals! We gonna see if ya hunch is right.
- Vol'jin yells: Keep it up! We almost got dem!
- Vol'jin yells: Let's move!
- Vol'jin yells: Looks like ya chose da wrong side.
- Vol'jin yells: Two more ta go.
- Vol'jin yells: You gonna die just like all da others.
- Vol'jin says: Ah, <name>, it's... good ya came. Time be... runnin' short.
- Vol'jin says: Ain't never gonna get used to you callin' me dat.
- Vol'jin says: An no sign of Tirion.
- Vol'jin says: Dat's good. Azeroth... gonna fall... 'less we seal up dat tomb.
- Vol'jin says: Dat's no invasion force. Dat's an army!
- Vol'jin says: Dey be retreatin'.
- Vol'jin says: Let's get movin'.
- Vol'jin says: Sylvanas' ship must 'av crashed just ahead.
- Vol'jin says: Too late for dat, Bloodhoof. Me got one... final duty. Ta see dat da Horde... stays strong.
- Vol'jin says: We've got to hold dis ridge, no matter da cost.
- Vol'jin says: Ya, mon. Dis ain't da same Legion.
- Vol'jin says: You looked like you could use a hand.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.