- Vol'jin yells: All da Horde, get ta Thrall!
- Vol'jin yells: Horde, make for dem crystals! We gonna see if ya hunch is right.
- Vol'jin yells: Keep it up! We almost got dem!
- Vol'jin yells: Let's move!
- Vol'jin yells: Listen up! Dere's only one way offa dis beach, and it be t'rough alla dose demons ahead of us. But dey don't know who dey be dealin' wit. Let's show dem what it means ta be Horde!
- Vol'jin yells: Looks like ya chose da wrong side.
- Vol'jin yells: Two more ta go.
- Vol'jin yells: You gonna die just like all da others.
- Vol'jin says: Ah, <name>, it's... good ya came. Time be... runnin' short.
- Vol'jin says: Ain't never gonna get used to you callin' me dat.
- Vol'jin says: An no sign of Tirion.
- Vol'jin says: Dat's good. Azeroth... gonna fall... 'less we seal up dat tomb.
- Vol'jin says: Dat's no invasion force. Dat's an army!
- Vol'jin says: Dey be retreatin'.
- Vol'jin says: Let's get movin'.
- Vol'jin says: Sylvanas' ship must 'av crashed just ahead.
- Vol'jin says: Too late for dat, Bloodhoof. Me got one... final duty. Ta see dat da Horde... stays strong.
- Vol'jin says: We've got to hold dis ridge, no matter da cost.
- Vol'jin says: Ya, mon. Dis ain't da same Legion.
- Vol'jin says: You looked like you could use a hand.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.