- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: At last, this is the death I saw!
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: Come brothers! Seize your destiny!
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: Die!
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: Friends of yours, Ariok? No, wait... you look familiar.
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: Gaze into my eyes and witness your doom!
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: I'm going to cut your heart out!
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: I've been waiting for this day!
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: The choice is simple, Ariok. Submit, or die.
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: Was this how you wanted to die?
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: Why do you resist your own blood, Ariok? Give into your rage.
- Kilrogg Deadeye yells: You were not the ones I saw.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Kilrogg's [Visions of Death] transports players to the moment of their doom. The more demons a player kills during this phase, the greater stacks of [Undying Resolve] they receive. Failure to send anyone to this phase results in heavy raid damage.
As the fight progresses, Kilrogg calls for his clansmen to drink the fel blood within the chamber. If these Salivating Bloodthirsters reach the blood, they transform into Hulking Terrors.
- Damage Dealers –
Blood Globules that reach Kilrogg Deadeye damage the raid.
Fel Blood Globules that reach Kilrogg damage the raid and heal Kilrogg.
Enter [Visions of Death] and kill demons to gain stacks of [Undying Resolve].
Kill Salivating Bloodthirsters before they reach the blood pool.
Interrupt the Hulking Terror's [Rending Howl].
- Kilrogg Deadeye
- Fel Corruption – Throughout the fight, Fel Corruption is inflicted onto the raid. As Fel Corruption increases on a target, it inflicts increasing damage over time.
At 100 Fel Corruption, the target is dominated by the Burning Legion.
- Demonic Possession – Fel Blood courses through your veins, binding your will to the Burning Legion!
- Shred Armor – The caster's next attack shreds the target's armor for great Physical damage. Victims of this attack are affected with Shredded Armor.
Shreds the victim's armor, causing them to receive 40% more damage for each application of Shredded Armor.
This effect will not apply to tanks using their active mitigation.
- Heart Seeker – Kilrogg hurls a knife at your heart, inflicting 70 Physical damage on impact and an additional 13 Physical damage every 1 sec. to you and all targets in a line.
In Mythic difficulty, as the fight progresses Kilrogg picks multiple targets for Heart Seeker. Also, the Heart Seeker debuff will last the duration of the encounter.
- Blood Splatter – The wound left by Heart Seeker causes searing blood pools to form that inflict 14 Shadow damaged every 1 sec. to anyone within them.
- Fel Blood Globule – Summoned next to a player affected by Heart Seeker who is covered in Fel Blood. Immediately begins making its way towards Kilrogg.
- Fel Blood Surge – Kilrogg surges with power from absorbing the fel blood, inflicting 70 Shadow damage to the raid and healing himself for 15% of his max health.
- Death Throes – Inflicts 35 Fire damage to enemies, every 2 sec for 6 sec. Damage decreases the further targets are from Kilrogg Deadeye. Also fires missiles at random ranged target destinations, inflicting 71 Fire Damage to enemies within 5 yards.
In Mythic difficulty, Death Throes inflicts Fel Corruption onto the raid.
- Death's Door – Increases damage of the next Death Throes by 12%. This effect Stacks.
- Vision of Death – Fel energy pours from Kilrogg's eye socket, transporting enemies who bask in its light to the moment of their doom. If not enough targets are found, Kilrogg inflicts 39 Fire damage to the raid.
- Undying Resolve – With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, your damage is increased by 10% for 1 min.
- Undying Salvation – With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, your healing is increased by 10% for 1 min.
- Cleansing Aura – With the knowledge that Kilrogg will not be your undoing, you reduce Fel Corruption from nearby allies for 1 min.
- Salivating Bloodthirster – Immediately starts running for the blood pool when summoned.
- Hulking Terror – Salivating Bloodthirsters transform into these terrors if they reach the blood pool.
- Savage Strikes – Inflicts 57% weapon damage to all targets in a 9 yard 90-degree cone in front of the caster, and 2 points of Fel Corruption every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Fel Claws – The Terror's melee attacks have a chance to splash Fel Blood onto the current target, inflicting 2 points of Fel Corruption.
- Rending Howl – Inflicts 17 Physical damage to all enemies on impact, and an additional 11 Physical damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. If interrupted, increases cast speed by 50%.
- Fel Rupture – The Hulking Terror bursts, spraying fel blood on anyone nearby, inflciting 58 Fire damage and 30 points of Fel Corruption to enemies within 10 yards.
In Mythic difficulty, Fel Rupture leaves behind a Fel Puddle. Fel Puddles that have not been removed summon Fel Blood Globules during Death Throes.
- Fel Puddle – The Hulking Terror leaves a Fel Puddle that inflicts 6 Fel Corruption every 1 sec. to anyone within it. Fel Puddles that haven't been absorbed within 15 sec. summon a Fel Blood Globule.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.