- Instructor Nidriel yells: I said no point blank shots!
- Instructor Nidriel says: Don't forget to aim before you fire.
- Instructor Nidriel says: Excellent! Finally, a frost rune. Don't forget the fifth circle! Everybody always forgets the fifth circle.
- Instructor Nidriel says: First, a simple arcane rune. Trace its outline with your steps. Memorize it. Commit its intricacies to memory.
- Instructor Nidriel says: I hope everything went alright in there.
- Instructor Nidriel says: Keep this up and I'll have to give you extra homework.
- Instructor Nidriel says: That will do for today.
- Instructor Nidriel says: That's it. I'm giving you a zero for the day.
- Instructor Nidriel says: That's minus fifty points for shooting the teacher.
- Instructor Nidriel says: Well done. Now, we will trace a fire rune. Be careful: incorrectly drawing this rune can result in instant, painful death.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.