Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Rukhmar harnesses the power of the sun to create fiery phoenix allies to attack players. When defeated, these allies crumble into Piles of Ash that can nevertheless be reignited by exposure to other phoenixes or to Rukhmar's power itself.
- Damage Dealers –
Stay away from Piles of Ash, or the [Blaze of Glory] explosion caused if you are targeted by [Blood Feathers] will reignite them.
When Rukhmar takes to the air, [Loose Quills] fall on players at random.
Flee from Energized Phoenixes that are chasing you, and defeat other Phoenixes away from Piles of Ash to avoid reigniting the Piles with [Blaze of Glory].
- Sharp Beak – The caster lunges forward with their beak, inflicting Physical damage to the target and piercing their armor.
- Pierced Armor – The caster pierces the target's armor. Further Sharp Beak attacks made against the victim inflict 50% more damage.
- Blood Feather – As Rukhmar takes damage, Blood Feathers are dislodged and fall to the ground. On impact, they explode in a Blaze of Glory and create a Fixated Phoenix.
- Blaze of Glory – Inflicts 2 Fire damage to all enemies withing 5 yards of the impact. Any Piles of Ash in the area are ignited into phoenixes that will chase down a random player.
- Loose Quills – Inflicts 3 Fire damage to all players within 8 yards.
- Solar Radiation – Rukhmar's very presence burns his enemies. Players suffer 1 Fire damage every 15 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.