– Rukhmar harnesses the power of the sun to create fiery phoenix allies to attack players. When defeated, these allies crumble into Piles of Ash that can nevertheless be reignited by exposure to other phoenixes or to Rukhmar's power itself.
– Stay away from Piles of Ash, or the [Blaze of Glory] explosion caused if you are targeted by [Blood Feathers] will reignite them. When Rukhmar takes to the air, [Loose Quills] fall on players at random. Flee from Energized Phoenixes that are chasing you, and defeat other Phoenixes away from Piles of Ash to avoid reigniting the Piles with [Blaze of Glory].
– Alternate tanking Rukhmar to allow the [Pierce Armor] effect of her [Sharp Beak] to fade. Energized Phoenixes fixate on random players, but Depleted Phoenixes can be tanked normally. Rukhmar's [Solar Breath] will damage all players in front of her.
– The caster lunges forward with their beak, inflicting Physical damage to the target and piercing their armor.
– The caster pierces the target's armor. Further Sharp Beak attacks made against the victim inflict 50% more damage.
– As Rukhmar takes damage, Blood Feathers are dislodged and fall to the ground. On impact, they explode in a Blaze of Glory and create a Fixated Phoenix.
Blaze of Glory
– Inflicts 80 Fire damage to all enemies withing 5 yards of the impact. Any Piles of Ash in the area are ignited into phoenixes that will chase down a random player.
– Inflicts 137 Fire damage to all players within 8 yards.