Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar – Fleshrender Nok'gar rides into battle on his trusted wolf Dreadfang, and commands a mighty Grom'kar archer battalion. After enough time has elapsed, or when Dreadfang falls, Nok'gar will dismount to attack directly and bring new attacks to bear.
- Tanks –
Nok'gar cannot be directly targeted or attacked while mounted.
Immediately stop attacking Nok'gar while he is under the effects of [Reckless Provocation] to avoid being feared.
Move Nok'gar and Dreadfang quickly away from the arrow barrages that Nok'gar calls down.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar
- Barbed Arrow Barrage – Signals Grom'kar Archers to release a barrage of arrows that rain down from above inflicting 10 Physical damage.
- Burning Arrows – Signals Grom'kar Flameslingers to launch a continuous volley of flaming arrows, leaving a burning trail on the ground that inflict 3 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Reckless Provocation – Nok'gar howls an intimidating warsong. Striking him during its effect will cause the attacker to flee in fear.
- Bloodletting Howl – Dreadfang howls, causing his allies to inflicts 10% additional Physical damage for 8 sec.
- Savage Mauling – Dreadfang snarls and leaps towards his prey mauling them savagely, reducing their movement speed by 45% and inflicting 3 Physical damage every 1 sec. for 6 sec.
- Shredding Swipes – Dreadfang lunges forward gnawing everyone caught in his path, inflicting 10 Physical damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.