- Overview – Brackenspore emerges from the infested waters beneath the cliffs of Highmaul, spreading fungal growth that will engulf the beach if left unchecked. Players must use available Flamethrowers to keep Creeping Moss in check, while defeating hostile fungi that Brackenspore creates in his wake.
- Tanks –
Grab the attention of Fungal Flesh-Eaters as they stream in from the sea.
Interrupt [Decay] which is cast by the Fungal Flesh-Eaters.
- Healers –
Heal friendly mushrooms to full to gain their effects. Once they are healed to full they will begin to wither and die at an increasing rate. Keep them healed in order to maintain their beneficial effects.
Heal Living Mushrooms to full to gain [Living Spores] in order to survive the damage caused by [Infesting Spores].
- Creeping Moss – Inflicts 18 Nature damage every second to players and reduces their movement speed by 50%.
This effect will heal fungal creatures for 2% of their health every 2 sec.
- Creeping Moss – Tangles of moss rejuvenate Fungal Spawns, regenerating 2% of their health every 2 seconds. This also increases their damage done by 50%.
- Rot – Inflicts 4 Nature damage every second. This effect stacks.
- Necrotic Breath – Inflicts 23 Nature damage every second to frontal enemies, and reduces their healing taken by 99%.
- Infesting Spores – Inflicts 3 Nature damage every second to all enemy players. This effect stacks up to 10 times and lasts 3 sec.
- Call of the Tides – A mighty stomp calls forth the sea, crashing in on players for 97 Frost damage.
- Exploding Fungus – Sprouts exploding mushrooms that inflict 136 Fire damage to players within 3 yards of the detonation.
- Flamethrower – This flamethrower will generate heat based on the duration that it is used. If it overheats, it must cool for at least 10 seconds before use.
- Burning Infusion – Adrenaline burns in your veins, increasing your damage and healing dealt. This effect stacks up to 30 times. Every 4 sec, an application of this aura is removed.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.