- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: A death worthy of a warrior!
- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: Let them have it!
- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: Start the funeral pyres!
- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: Terror overwhelms you, death is near.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: That's it? You barely drew blood!
- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: Warsong arrows sing from the sky! They'll be the last thing you hear as I crush your skull.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar yells: You will burn with me.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar – Fleshrender Nok'gar rides into battle on his trusted wolf Dreadfang, and commands a mighty Grom'kar archer battalion. After enough time has elapsed, or when Dreadfang falls, Nok'gar will dismount to attack directly and bring new attacks to bear.
- Tanks –
Nok'gar cannot be directly targeted or attacked while mounted.
Immediately stop attacking Nok'gar while he is under the effects of [Reckless Provocation] to avoid being feared.
Move Nok'gar and Dreadfang quickly away from the arrow barrages that Nok'gar calls down.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar
- Barbed Arrow Barrage – Signals Grom'kar Archers to release a barrage of arrows that rain down from above inflicting 10 Physical damage.
- Burning Arrows – Signals Grom'kar Flameslingers to launch a continuous volley of flaming arrows, leaving a burning trail on the ground that inflict 3 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Reckless Provocation – Nok'gar howls an intimidating warsong. Striking him during its effect will cause the attacker to flee in fear.
- Bloodletting Howl – Dreadfang howls, causing his allies to inflicts 10% additional Physical damage for 8 sec.
- Savage Mauling – Dreadfang snarls and leaps towards his prey mauling them savagely, reducing their movement speed by 45% and inflicting 3 Physical damage every 1 sec. for 6 sec.
- Shredding Swipes – Dreadfang lunges forward gnawing everyone caught in his path, inflicting 10 Physical damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.