Commander Tharbek <Iron Horde>
- Commander Tharbek yells: My Warlord, I have failed you.
- Commander Tharbek yells: Now let us finish this.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – After sending out waves of lesser minions, Commander Tharbek swoops in atop his vicious rylak mount, the Ironbarb Skyreaver. Once the rylak is sufficient injured, Tharbek dismounts and attacks on foot.
- Tharbek, Commander of the Iron March
- Iron Axe – Inflicts 17 Physical damage and causes the target to bleed for 1 Physical damage every 1.5 sec. for 6 sec.
- Iron Reaver – Charges a target, inflicting 15 to 16 Physical damage to anyone in the way.
- Imbued Iron Axe – Throws a whirling axe, inflicting 8 to 9 Fire damage to nearby enemies.
- Iron Rage – Damage inflicted increased by 50%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.