Commander Tharbek <Iron Horde>
- Commander Tharbek yells: Fetch my mount, I am tired of watching you peons disgrace my Iron Horde.
- Commander Tharbek yells: I apologize for this failure Warlord Zaela. The Iron March will take care of these intruders!
- Commander Tharbek yells: I don't understand, these intruders fight with the fury of Grommash himself.
- Commander Tharbek yells: Iron March, kill them or I will kill you!
- Commander Tharbek yells: Kill them you fools!
- Commander Tharbek yells: My Warlord, I have failed you.
- Commander Tharbek yells: Now let us finish this.
- Commander Tharbek yells: What? Unacceptable!
- Commander Tharbek yells: Yes Warlord! I will handle this personally!
- Overview – After sending out waves of lesser minions, Commander Tharbek swoops in atop his vicious rylak mount, the Ironbarb Skyreaver. Once the rylak is sufficient injured, Tharbek dismounts and attacks on foot.
- Tharbek, Commander of the Iron March
- Iron Axe – Inflicts 57 Physical damage and causes the target to bleed for 3 Physical damage every 1.5 sec. for 6 sec.
- Iron Reaver – Charges a target, inflicting 77 to 77 Physical damage to anyone in the way.
- Imbued Iron Axe – Throws a whirling axe, inflicting 52 to 52 Fire damage to nearby enemies.
- Iron Rage – Damage inflicted increased by 50%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.