King Varian Wrynn <King of Stormwind>
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Anduin...
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Ha! The bigger they are...
- King Varian Wrynn yells: I can't take much more of this!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Jaina! You ORCISH SCUM!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Our lines are holding, but Vol'jin's rebels are taking a beating.
- King Varian Wrynn yells: That's both of them! Fire the cannons!
- King Varian Wrynn yells: We will see if he has managed to keep up his end of the bargain.
- King Varian Wrynn yells: We'll post up here with some troops. Scout on ahead and see if you can flush Garrosh out of hiding.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Bah! Muradin, secure the deck and prepare our soldiers for an assault on the upper citadel. I'll send out another regiment from Stormwind.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Commandeer those towers! Turn the anti-air batteries around and blast her from the sky!
- King Varian Wrynn says: Do it! Once the area is clear we will make landfall. Champions, I'm counting on you.
- King Varian Wrynn says: I... I was not at the Wrath Gate, but the soldiers who survived told me much of what happened. Your son fought with honor. He died a hero's death. He deserves a hero's burial.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Jaina? Why are you crying?
- King Varian Wrynn says: Some of you should stay behind to hold the landing zone.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Stand down, Muradin. Let a grieving father pass.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Well done! Landing parties, form up! Footmen to the front!
- King Varian Wrynn says: Yes. My scouts learned all about this one."Warlord Zaela." Bring her proto-drake down and the rest of the Dragonmaw will crumble.
- King Varian Wrynn says: You heroes are a sight for sore eyes. Vol'jin's rebellion wasn't able to secure the bay. We're taking a pounding.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.