Secured Stockpile of Pandaren Spoils
- Overview – Players trigger the self-destruct mechanism in a Kor'kron treasure storage. Breaking open crates and defeating the enemies contained inside releases Titan Energy that charges manual override levers that are used to shut down the defense system before it destroys the storeroom and everyone trapped inside.
Two of the four quadrants of the room are accessible initially, and the other half is unlocked once the first two override levers are pulled. Activating and pulling all four levers completes the encounter.
- Healers –
The mogu and mantid champions that emerge from Large Crates deal raidwide damage while active.
Stand in Anima Golems' [Matter Scramble] rings to prevent an explosion.
- Tanks –
Be ready to tank the enemies that emerge from each crate as they are opened.
Modified Anima Golems' [Crimson Reconstitution] pools will heal any enemies that remain within them.
- Mogu Crate
- Shao-Tien Elder Council
- Return to Stone – Drains some of the life essence from players, knocking them back and inflicting 27 Shadow damage and forming a stone statue from that essence.
These statues frequently strike the ground, inflicting 77 Physical damage and stunning targets in a frontal cone for 4 sec.
These statues remain until killed.
- Strength of the Stone – Increases damage dealt by 20% and an additional 20% for each Stone Statue alive.
- Mantid Crate
- Mantid Commanders
- Set to Blow – Throws a pack of highly volatile bombs on the back of players. After 15 sec, these bombs will detonate, inflicting 72 Fire damage per remaining stack to all players within 9 yards.
Players may use Throw Bomb to remove one of these bombs, dropping it on the ground at their feet instead. Bombs on the ground will detonate, inflicting 72 Fire damage to anyone within 9 yards when any player enters their close proximity or after 30 sec.
The explosion from any of these bombs can chain to nearby ground bombs.
- Pheromone Cloud – Inflicts 16 Nature damage every second while alive.
- Mogu Crate
- Modified Anima Golem
- Matter Scramble – Highlights several locations on the ground which will scramble the locations of players standing inside them. If the Golem attempts to scramble a location with no players, the fabric of space tears, inflicting 108 Fire damage to players within 90 yards.
- Crimson Reconstitution – Creates voids of magic around nearby units for 45 sec. Any enemies which remain in the void are healed for 15% of their maximum health every second.
- Crimson AcidAdds a harsh acid to the Crimson Reconstitution anima pools. Any players which remain in the pool are damaged for 44 Fire damage every second.
- Mogu Shadow Ritualist – The soul of a powerful Shao-Tien Archritualist emerges to defend his phylactery. Any damage inflicted to the Archritualist is copied to the phylactery, and defeating either destroys the other.
- Torment – Torments a target with the pain wrought from a thousand years of isolation, inflicting 27 Shadow damage immediately and additional Shadow damage every second until dispelled. This damage increases over time.
Each time Torment is dispelled, it jumps to a nearby target, inflicts the initial damage, and resets the damage increase. Torment is removed once the Mogu Shadow Ritualist is defeated.
- Mogu Rune of Power – Etches a rune of power on the ground under nearby units for 45 sec. Any targets which remain on the rune gain increased melee, ranged, and spell haste by 150%.
- Forbidden Magic – Inflicts 32 Arcane damage every second while channeling.
- Mantid Crate
- Set'thik Wind Wielder
- Windstorm – Creates a torrent of wind that moves around in a spiral. Colliding with the torrent inflicts 90 Nature damage. The torrent lasts for 18 sec and increases in speed over time.
- Rage of the Empress – Rallies nearby friendly targets, increasing all damage dealt by 50%, divided evenly amongst all targets.
- Mogu Crate
- Mantid Crate
- Sri'thik Bombardier
- Gusting Bomb – Slides a bomb towards a distant target, inflicting 72 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards of that target. This fast-moving bomb leaves behind a trail of wind, inflicting 54 Nature damage every second for 5 sec.
- Throw Explosives – Tosses specialized bombs that immediately explode for 31 Physical damage to targets within 2 yards.
- Crate of Pandaren Relics – These small crates of goods carry rare artifacts of Pandaren origin. Titan Energy does not fuel their animation, instead they are guarded by powerful Pandaren spirits.
- Ancient Brewmaster Spirit – Upon reaching low health, the Ancient Brewmaster Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Keg Toss – Hurls a keg at a distant target, inflicting 54 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and slowing targets hit by 50% for 15 sec.
- Breath of Fire – Bellows out a channel of fire for 6 sec, inflicting 90 Fire damage. If the target is afflicted with Keg Toss, they are additionally disoriented and take 18 Fire damage every second for 6 sec.
- Blade of the Hundred Steps – Imbues all players of the tank role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Attacks have a chance to call down a bolt of lightning, inflicting 171 Nature damage to enemies within 4 yards and stun them for 1.5 sec. This effect bypasses a creature's immunity to stuns and has a 15-second cooldown.
- Wise Mistweaver Spirit – Upon reaching low health, the Wise Mistweaver Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Eminence – When the Monk deals damage, she will heal equal to 0% of the damage dealt.
- Gusting Crane Kick – The Wise Mistweaver Spirit spins rapidly in a circle, drawing in players within 40 yards and inflicting 1559 Physical damage to targets within 10 yards every second for 4 sec.
- Staff of Resonating Water – Imbues all players of the healer role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Heals have a chance to create a wave of force that travels forward 40 yards. Any friendly targets in the wave's path are healed. The wave also damages enemies for 84 Nature damage.
The wave dissipates after 2 sec.
This effect has an 8-second cooldown.
- Nameless Windwalker Spirit – Upon reaching low health, the Nameless Windwalker Spirit allows players to consume the weapon's blessing.
- Path of Blossoms – Charges a distant target, leaving behind a trail of fiery blossoms which on contact, inflict 63 Fire damage to enemies within 3 yards. These blossoms linger for 30 sec.
Casts Mass Paralysis upon reaching the distant target's location, stunning any remaining targets within 3 yards for 6 sec.
- Claw of Burning Anger – Imbues all players of the damage dealer role in the current quadrant of this warehouse with a boon.
Attacks have a chance to damage a target for 36 Fire damage. This effect has a 5-second cooldown.
- Unstable Spark – In a last ditch effort, any being animated by the Unstable Titan Energy transforms into a raw Unstable Spark, leaps to a distant quadrant and attempts to go Supernova. Successfully casting Supernova inflicts 150 Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Lift Hook – Players may use crate lifting hooks to travel from the warehouse subfloor to the main platform throughout the fight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.