– The Iron Juggernaut gathers energy as it assaults players with an array of cannons, lasers, and explosive attacks. Upon reaching full energy, the Juggernaut engages its Siege Mode, digging its claws into the ground and becoming sessile while employing new countermeasures. The Juggernaut cycles between these two phases until defeated.
– Position yourself carefully to control where [Shock Pulse] launches you. During Siege Mode, the Juggernaut deals sustained raidwide damage with [Seismic Activity].
– Take turns tanking the Juggernaut to allow the effects of [Flame Vents] to dissipate. While not tanking, jump on burrowed Crawler Mines to prevent them from damaging the raid. Position yourself carefully to control where [Shock Pulse] launches you.
The Iron Juggernaut is freely mobile while in Assault mode.
– The Iron Juggernaut bores its drill arm into the ground, causing the earth to crack and shatter. This effect ripples out into many directions, inflicting 34 Physical damage to those caught within its effect.
– The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now focuses briefly on random players. Inflicts 91 Fire damage to random players, and sears their flesh for an additional 27 Fire damage every 2 seconds.
– The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon launches shrapnel and explosives at a random player, inflicting 91 Fire damage to enemies within 8 yards of the blast.
– The Iron Juggernaut releases several Crawler Mines that scurry in the direction of random players, burying themselves partially into the ground. Once they burrow, they begin a detonation sequence. At the end of the sequence, they will detonate for 136 Physical damage to all players. A particularly brave player may stomp a burrowed Mine into the ground, stifling the explosion but causing a localized detonation at their feet. This explosion inflicts 409 Physical damage and knocks the player high into the air.
– The Iron Juggernaut launches the sawblade from its arm, causing 95 Physical damage to players that come into contact with the blade as it whirls and ricochets between distant players.
– The Iron Juggernaut emits flame from its frontal vents, inflicting 8257 Fire damage in a frontal cone. This effect applies Ignite Armor, which increases damage taken by Fire effects by 10% sears the target's flesh for for 590 damage every 1 second. This effect stacks.
The Iron Juggernaut plants itself in its current position, boring deep into the ground. It will no longer focus on a single target.
During Siege mode, the Iron Juggernaut releases crawler mines at an increased rate.
– The Iron Juggernaut's drills deep into the earth, causing a violent earthquake. This earthquake inflicts 1180 Nature damage every 1 second to all players. The seismic activity causes intermittent Shock Pulses.
– Shock Pulse causes a wave of force that knocks players back significantly.
– The shoulder-mounted turrets of the Iron Juggernaut fire high into the sky over random players, inflicting 55 Fire damage to players within 6 yards of each blast.
– The Iron Juggernaut's tail cannon now traces the ground as it chases each target. The laser inflicts 3539 Fire damage every 1 sec to players with which it comes into contact.
– The Iron Juggernaut spews tar in all directions. Standing in tar deals 708 Nature damage every 1 second and reduces movement speed by 30%. If a tar puddle comes into contact with the flames of the cutter laser, the puddle will explode, inflicting 91 Fire damage to all players.
– The Iron Juggernaut's top cannon rapidly fires numerous Mortar Blasts towards one of the Iron Juggernaut's sides, dealing 125 Fire damage to players within 8 yards of each blast.