- Crush – Oondasta crushes his current target, inflicting 136 Physical damage and reducing armor by 25% for 1 min. This effect stacks.
- Alpha Male – Oondasta seeks only the most hearty challengers, making him immune to taunts, but also increasing tank-specced players' threat against him by 100%.
- Frill Blast – Oondasta's armor is more than just for decoration, and can charge up this powerful blast that inflicts 218 Fire damage to all players in a 60-yard hemisphere in front of Oondasta.
- Growing Fury – Oondasta's rage grows as the fight progresses, increasing all damage by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Piercing Roar – Oondasta unleashes a piercing roar, inflicting 55 Physical damage to all players and interrupting spell-casting, preventing spells of that school from being cast for 10 sec.
- Spiritfire Beam – Oondasta fires a beam of spiritfire energy at a player, inflicting 55 Fire damage and jumping to a nearby ally. Up to 99 players can be affected.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.