Gurgthock <Fight Promoter>
- Gurgthock yells: Are you ready to display your martial prowess here, in the eye of The Tiger?
- Gurgthock yells: Did someone say Yak Attack?! It's ax-master Chagan Firehoof, wandering warrior of the Townlong Steppes!
- Gurgthock yells: Everyone, please cheer for the NEW CHAMPIONS of the Arena of Annihilation!
- Gurgthock yells: Flitting through the mists with death upon his fists comes the sinister and serene jinyu assassin: Satay Byu!
- Gurgthock yells: For our first show of skill and power we bring you SCAR-SHELL, mightiest of dragon turtles!
- Gurgthock yells: It's time for the grummle-grubbing goliath, fifteen feet of furry fury, Kun-Lai Summit's own snow-stalking horror, JOL'GRUM!
- Gurgthock yells: Ooo, that's one killer carp whose slaying days have come to a fishy end.
- Gurgthock yells: OUCH! Safe to say that Jol'Grum wasn't quite yet-i ready for his battle with these three killing machines! Speaking of ready...
- Gurgthock yells: Ready for the next fight? Ring that gong and GET! IT! ON!
- Gurgthock yells: She's here to make new friends... and then set them on fire! It's Pandaria's prettiest little playful pyromaniac, Liuyang!
- Gurgthock yells: Snuffed out like a candle! Is there anyone these three can't beat?!
- Gurgthock yells: So wild and vicious he was kicked off the Peak of Serenity, it's the froth-mouthed frenzy, always-bananas monkey monk master CLOUDBENDER KOBO!
- Gurgthock yells: What a battle! Our fine combatants served up Chagan a heaping helping of Yaungolian barbeque...
- Gurgthock yells: What a gloriously bloody battle! Our three heroes showed Kobo that the Arena of Annihilation isn't just monkey business.
- Gurgthock yells: Whew, what a mess! Someone inform the monastery kitchens: We're having turtle soup, tonight!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.