Wing Leader Ner'onok
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: Get back to work! I want this bridge finished by first light!
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: I will do what Pa'valak could not!
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: The... bridge...
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: You may have come this far. You may have carved a path through my army, but I... will kill you, and I will build the bridge.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Hurl Brick – Ner'onok throws rubble from the damaged bridge at his target, inflicting Physical damage equal to 100% of his weapon damage.
- Caustic Pitch – Ner'onok throws a glob of Caustic Pitch at a random location. The glob inficts 5 Nature damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed of players touching it by 50%.
- Quick-Dry Resin – Ner'onok sprays a target with heated resin. As the resin hardens it inflicts 2 Fire damage every 1 sec. If this process completes the target becomes encased in resin and cannot move or act for 6 sec.
Jumping counteracts this effect and if the target breaks free they become Invigorated, increasing casting and movement speeds by 15% for 30 sec.
Twice during the fight Nero'nok lifts off and flies to the other end of the bridge. Upon landing he periodically channels Gusting Winds until interrupted.
- Gusting Winds – Ner'onok beats his wings fiercely, creating a powerful gale that pushes enemies away from him at high speed.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.