Trial Master Rotun <Proving Grounds Instructor>
- Trial Master Rotun yells: A master of defense, the Illusionary Guardian deflects all attacks from the front. Stay behind it.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: Ah, the Illusionary Banana-Tosser! It will rapidly toss bananas toward you. Move to avoid them. Prevent it from running away from you, if you can.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: An Illusionary Banshee! Kill it, quickly, before it explodes!
- Trial Master Rotun yells: As before, defeat each wave of illusions before time runs out. This time, you will encounter more difficult illusions.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: Illusionary Varmints come in packs, and are harmless. Use attacks that affect multiple opponents to kill them quickly.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: Oh, the Illusionary Sha! Save your strongest attacks for when its barrier falls, leaving it exposed.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: Prepare yourself for the most difficult illusions. Defeat them before time expires, and success will be yours.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: Success! Hah, well done. See me for your next trial.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: The Illusionary Amber-Weaver conjures globs of amber that float toward you and explode on any contact. Lead the amber globs into other illusions.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: The Illusionary Mystic will heal any ally that is significantly wounded. Interrupt its healing spells.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: This trial will test how far your skill can take you. It will never end; it only gets more challenging.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: Welcome to the Proving Grounds. Your first trial will now begin. Defeat each wave of illusions before time runs out.
- Trial Master Rotun yells: You have run out of time. Shall we try again?
- Trial Master Rotun says: This Illusionary Slayer will test your ability to damage your opponent. Do not worry; it cannot harm you.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.