Ming the Cunning
- Ming the Cunning yells: Clan Harthak will show all why they are the truest of Mogu!
- Ming the Cunning yells: Only the dogs of Clan Gurthan would point fingers at others for their own failures! Your clan is the most desperate. It must've been you!
- Ming the Cunning yells: Our clan holds true to the ways set forth by the ancients. We deserve the king's favor above all others!
- Ming the Cunning yells: Our clan is the true clan! No interloper can change that!
- Ming the Cunning yells: These other clans aren't worthy of your time, great king!
- Ming the Cunning yells: Where'd you get that weapon from, your sister?
- Ming the Cunning yells: Your mother's so old she saw the rise of the first kingdom!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Kuai the Brute
Clan Gurthan favors the use of fist weapons and prizes their Quilen companions.
- Shockwave – Kuai the Brute sends a shockwave along the ground in front of him. The shockwave launches any player hit into the air. Players suffer Physical damage based on how far they fall.
Ming the Cunning
The Harthak are masters of wind and lightning based magic.
- Whirling Dervish – Ming the Cunning summons a Whirling Dervish that randomly moves around the arena, inflicting 19 Nature damage and knocking back all players in its path.
- Magnetic Field – Ming the Cunning rapidly spins in place, creating a Magnetic Field that pulls nearby creatures into its vortex. Creatures in the vortex suffer 17 Nature damage every 1 sec.
- Lightning Bolt – Ming the Cunning inflicts 24 Nature damage to his current target.
Haiyan the Unstoppable
The Kargesh are strong warriors who favor large weapons and fire magic.
- Conflagrate – Haiyan the Unstoppable lights a random player on fire in a huge gout of flame. The Conflagration inflicts 5 Fire damage every 1 sec and disorients the victim. When Conflagrate ends, the flames jump to any nearby creature.
- Meteor – Haiyan the Unstoppable hurls a fiery boulder at a random player. When the meteor lands, it inflicts 65 Fire damage in a 10 yard radius divided evenly among all players in the area of effect.
- Traumatic Blow – Haiyan the Unstoppable inflicts 200% of his weapon damage as Physical damage to his current target. The victim receives 50% less healing for the next 5 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.