Kuai the Brute
- Kuai the Brute yells: A well-scripted exchange; but we are not fooled. Your clans are clearly in league with one another. For the glory of our king, our empire, we will put you all down!
- Kuai the Brute yells: Clan Gurthan will show our King and the rest of you power-hungry imposters why we are the rightful ones at his side!
- Kuai the Brute yells: We will never surrender our right to rule the destiny of our people!
- Kuai the Brute yells: Who allowed these outsiders inside our halls? Only Clan Harthak or Clan Kargesh would stoop to such treachery!
- Shockwave – Kuai the Brute sends a shockwave along the ground in front of him. The shockwave launches any player hit into the air. Players suffer Physical damage based on how far they fall.
- Whirling Dervish – Ming the Cunning summons a Whirling Dervish that randomly moves around the arena, inflicting 20 Nature damage and knocking back all players in its path.
- Magnetic Field – Ming the Cunning rapidly spins in place, creating a Magnetic Field that pulls nearby creatures into its vortex. Creatures in the vortex suffer 15 Nature damage every 1 sec.
- Lightning Bolt – Ming the Cunning inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to his current target.
- Conflagrate – Haiyan the Unstoppable lights a random player on fire in a huge gout of flame. The Conflagration inflicts 14 Fire damage every 1 sec and disorients the victim. When Conflagrate ends, the flames jump to any nearby creature.
- Meteor – Haiyan the Unstoppable hurls a fiery boulder at a random player. When the meteor lands, it inflicts 109 Fire damage in a 10 yard radius divided evenly among all players in the area of effect.
- Traumatic Blow – Haiyan the Unstoppable inflicts 200% of his weapon damage as Physical damage to his current target. The victim receives 50% less healing for the next 5 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.