- Darkmaster Gandling yells: Class... dismissed.
- Darkmaster Gandling yells: Did you forget, girl? I am the Darkmaster! I command the undead!
- Darkmaster Gandling yells: If you haven't come to study, I'll use you to teach a lesson.
- Darkmaster Gandling yells: Now turn your lovely runeblades on our guests, and fetch me their bones!
- Darkmaster Gandling yells: School is in session!
- Darkmaster Gandling yells: The bones! You wretch!
- Darkmaster Gandling yells: What?!
- Darkmaster Gandling says: Come, Voss, your fate awaits you.
- Darkmaster Gandling says: Isn't it beautiful? The weaving of flesh and bone and soul.
- Darkmaster Gandling says: My dear, it appears we have visitors! Friends of yours, Voss?
- Darkmaster Gandling says: My dear, you should embrace this gift that has been bestowed upon you.
- Darkmaster Gandling says: Their deaths only serve to empower my summoners further! Behold!
- Darkmaster Gandling says: What's the matter, Voss, getting tired?
- Darkmaster Gandling says: You, too, are beautiful, Voss. Have you looked in a mirror recently?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Incinerate – Gandling deals 12 Fire damage to his current target.
- Immolate – Gandling burns an enemy for 8 Fire damage, then inflicts 3 additional Fire damage every 3 sec. for 21 sec.
- Harsh Lesson – Darkmaster Gandling teleports a random player to one of his study rooms for a harsh lesson!
- Expired Test Subject – The Darkmaster keeps these former test subjects in the nearby rooms. They attack anyone who enters their rooms.
- Fresh Test Subject – The Darkmaster keeps these subjects alive in the nearby rooms for testing. Each test subject suffers from Explosive Pain.
- Explosive Pain – Gandling's experiment inflicts excruciating pain on the Fresh Test Subject. Dispelling the effect from the Fresh Test Subject unleashes an explosion of magical energy. This explosion inflicts 13 Shadow damage to Expired Test Subjects within 8 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.