- Farmer Yoon says: B-but it's my family farm. I can't just sell it.
- Farmer Yoon says: Besides, once I've gotten the hang of this, I want to be a Tiller like the rest of you!
- Farmer Yoon says: Hello Mung-Mung. How's everything at Mr. Mudclaw's farm?
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey <name>, didya know that all kinds of things can happen to your plants? If you don't know how to deal with something, just ask me!
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey Gina! Didn't expect a visit from you.
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey look, someone's coming up the road. Hellooooo Farmer Fung! Nice to see you!
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey, do I hear someone outside?
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey, isn't that Mung-Mung coming up the road?
- Farmer Yoon says: Hmmm, it sounds like the Kunzen hozen are causing quite a lot of trouble for Mr. Mudclaw. Maybe we can help.
- Farmer Yoon says: I need more time to prepare the mixture, <name>. I'll let you know when it's ready.
- Farmer Yoon says: Just remember, real crops will take a day to grow, so after you've tilled and cared for your plants, come back the next day to harvest your bounty!
- Farmer Yoon says: Make sure to tend those scallions. After that, nothing to do but wait until tomorrow when they'll be nice and ripe.
- Farmer Yoon says: Mmm, that's mighty tasty, <name>. I wouldn't mind another round of that... or two... hic!
- Farmer Yoon says: Never say never, my grandpa always said. I'm going to give it my best shot.
- Farmer Yoon says: Oh hey <name>... Gina's a voting member of the Tillers, so... try and make a good impression, okay?
- Farmer Yoon says: Oh, oh my! Mr. Mudclaw! I didn't expect such an important visitor.
- Farmer Yoon says: There we go! Ripe for the pickin's!
- Farmer Yoon says: Those cabbages should be ready any minute now... wait for it...
- Farmer Yoon says: Yes, it's true! Thanks to <name>, the Kunzen's leader is dead. Those monkeys shouldn't bother Mr. Mudclaw any more.
- Farmer Yoon says: Yessir! My grandfather left me this farm. Just moved in the other day. Nice to meet you, neighbor!
- Farmer Yoon says: You are THE Haohan Mudclaw, right? Head of the Tiller's Union? They are the master farmers in all of Pandaria!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.