- Ook-Ook yells: Come on and get your Ook on!
- Ook-Ook yells: Get Ooking party started!
- Ook-Ook yells: In the dooker!
- Ook-Ook yells: Me gonna ook you in the dooker!
- Ook-Ook yells: Ook! Oooook!!
- Ook-Ook yells: We gonna Ook all night!
- Ook-Ook yells: Who crashing Ook party!?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Pound – Ook-Ook pounds the ground every 1 sec. for 3 sec, inflicting 10 Physical damage to all enemies within a 45-degree cone and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Going Bananas – At 90%, 60%, and 30% health remaining, Ook-Ook goes bananas! This increases his attack speed by 15% and damage dealt by 15%. Stacks up to 3 times.
In addition, this causes a wave of Rolling Barrels.
- Rolling Barrel – Ook-Ook's entourage periodically throw Rolling Barrels, which roll across the room until they hit a wall, player, or Ook-Ook himself. At 90%, 60% and 30% health remaining, the entourage throws more barrels.
- Brew Explosion – Rolling Barrels inflict 25 Physical damage to players on contact. If a player rides a barrel into Ook-Ook, they inflict 25 Physical damage and increase damage taken by 10% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.