- Li Li yells: Alright! Back to Uncle Chen at Halfhill! Race you there, <name>!
- Li Li yells: Hey, you old jerks! You left me behind!
- Li Li yells: Is this the fastest you can go? Come on, fatsos! Move those legs!
- Li Li yells: So long, Halfhill!
- Li Li yells: What, we're done already!?
- Li Li says: "Research?" Sure.
- Li Li says: Are you seeing this, <name>?
- Li Li says: Are you sure you don't want to keep wading in this gross water?
- Li Li says: Check out all the cool silk!
- Li Li says: Finally! THERE'S the Uncle Chen I've been waiting for.
- Li Li says: Hey! Look at that waterfall!
- Li Li says: Huh! Looks like they're closed.
- Li Li says: I can't believe he left me with the weird mud guy.
- Li Li says: I love puddles! No wonder all these birds like to hang out here.
- Li Li says: I wonder if there's a cave behind it.
- Li Li says: I'm going ahead to see if there's anything I can do to help.
- Li Li says: I... yeah, sure. Whatever.
- Li Li says: Look at this!
- Li Li says: Look how big and ugly he is!
- Li Li says: Look, here he comes now! How was the brewery, Uncle?
- Li Li says: Maybe we can find some more weird, splashy bottles to fill with mud.
- Li Li says: Mudmug!
- Li Li says: Neat! A jinyu!
- Li Li says: Seriously though, Mudmug. Don't be dumb.
- Li Li says: That DID take a long time!
- Li Li says: There's a village up here... and a big fish statue, too.
- Li Li says: This place is like... ALL puddles.
- Li Li says: Ugh! You guys are gonna make me throw up.
- Li Li says: Umm... guys...
- Li Li says: Wait... did you say Stormstout Brewery?
- Li Li says: What, so we gather a couple of bugs, and a few bird feathers? No problem!
- Li Li says: Why is all of your grain so bland?
- Li Li says: You should always check behind waterfalls for caves.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.