- Hazza'rah yells: My spirit dreams no longer...
- Hazza'rah yells: Today, you'll wish you never stirred from your bed!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Wrath – Hazza'rah launches lightning at his current target, inflicting 4200 Nature damage.
- Earth Shock – Hazza'rah inflicts 25 Nature damage to his current target and interrupting any spell being cast by the target for 4 sec.
- Sleep – When Hazza'rah reaches 66% and 33% remaining health, Hazza'rah places all but one random enemy player to sleep for 16 sec. Hazza'rah then awakens a Nightmare within each sleeping player, creating a Nightmare Illusion that begins to walk towards the target.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.