Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Wrath – Hazza'rah launches lightning at his current target, inflicting 4200 Nature damage.
- Earth Shock – Hazza'rah inflicts 25 Nature damage to his current target and interrupting any spell being cast by the target for 4 sec.
- Sleep – When Hazza'rah reaches 66% and 33% remaining health, Hazza'rah places all but one random enemy player to sleep for 16 sec. Hazza'rah then awakens a Nightmare within each sleeping player, creating a Nightmare Illusion that begins to walk towards the target.
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.