- Zanzil yells: What? You've come to laugh at Zanzil, too? Not again! I'll make you pay!
- Zanzil yells: You'll all suffer for this! Zul'Gurub is NOTHING without Zan... Zan...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Zanzili Fire – Zanzil creates a line of flame in his current direction. If a player touches the mystic flames, they inflict 45 Arcane damage and an additional 23 Arcane damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
- Terrible Tonic – Zanzil throws a bottle of Terrible Tonic at a random player, inflicting 34 Nature damage.
- Voodoo Bolt – Zanzil shoots a bolt of voodoo energy at his current target, inflicting 40 Shadow damage.
Zanzil periodically performs one of his three secret voodoo techniques, but he never chooses to perform the same technique twice in a row.
- Zanzil's Red Resurrection Elixir – Zanzil brings a swarm of Zanzili Zombies to life.
- Zanzili Zombie – A swarm of Zanzili Zombies attacks the players.
- Zanzil's Blue Resurrection Elixir – Zanzil brings a Zanzili Berserker to life.
- Zanzili Berserker – Zanzili Berserkers fixate on a single random player.
- Zanzil's Graveyard Gas – Zanzil fills the area with toxic Graveyard Gas, inflicting Nature damage on all players equal to 5% of each player's maximum health.
Zanzil has spread three experimental cauldrons around his lair. Each cauldron has a unique mixture, and drinking from the cauldron grants the player that mixture's effect.
- Zanzil's Cauldron of Frostburn Formula – Drinking from this cauldron causes the player's next attack to inflict damage equal to 65% of the target's maximum health and stun the target for 15 sec. Zanzil, Jin'do, and their most powerful allies ignore the effects of this mixture.
- Zanzil's Cauldron of Burning Blood – Drinking from this cauldron causes the player to inflict 6 Fire damage to all enemies within 15 yards and 11 Fire damage to themselves.
- Zanzil's Cauldron of Toxic Torment – Drinking from this cauldron will cause the player to take 90% less Nature damage for 30 sec.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.