Kingslayer Orkus <Red Like My Rage>
- Kingslayer Orkus says: <name>, you and I are friends.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Did I ever tell you about the time I met Varok Saurfang? I asked him to sign my massive pectoral muscles. He backhanded me instead, which is why I sometimes forget things now. It was totally worth it.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Don't get me wrong, <name>, I like Thrall. He was a strong leader, but I don't think he was cut out to lead the Horde. Not in a time of war!
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Garrosh Hellscream: great warchief or greatest warchief?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Hillsbrad has changed. Back in my day Hillsbrad was a place of constant battle. The humans and dwarves of Southshore would constantly attack the Horde at Tarren Mill. There were days when you could look out past the intersection at Darrow Hill and see a thousand people battling. Glory days, <name> - they'll pass you by.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I found Kasha in Icecrown. She was injured and dying. I managed to carry her back to the Shadow Vault where the death knights helped nurse her back to health. We are now the best of friends.
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I have heard tale of the Maelstrom itself opening up, threatening to devour the world. Could you imagine such a thing?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: I wasn't there, but I heard that Sylvanas died in Silverpine and that her precious val'kyr resurrected her at the cost of their own lives. Know anything about it?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: If Ivar Bloodfang is here, where is Darius Crowley?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: If we stop these dwarves and worgen we will be celebrated as great heroes of the Horde!
- Kingslayer Orkus says: This place reeks of evil. It must be purged!
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Varian Wrynn... I saw him fight once at Dire Maul. He killed five feral scar yetis with his bare hands. Pretty good for a human, no?
- Kingslayer Orkus says: Worgen and dwarves working together... What has this world come to?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.