- Lumbering Oaf yells: No...NO!
- Lumbering Oaf yells: OAF SMASH!!
Helix Gearbreaker leaps onto the back of the Lumbering Oaf, and begins to order the Oaf around while throwing out Sticky Bombs.
- Sticky Bomb – Helix will periodically toss a Sticky Bomb onto the ground near a random player. After six seconds if the bomb detects a nearby player within one yard, the bomb explodes. A Sticky Bomb will also self destruct and explode if it is not triggered by a player after eighteen additional seconds. When a Sticky Bomb explodes, it knocks back and deals 5 damage to enemy targets within 3 yards.
- Oaf Smash – The Lumbering Oaf will periodically grab a player and run to the farthest side of the room from the entrance. The Oaf then quickly runs and smashes into a wooden log on the other side of the room, knocking back and dealing 100 Physical damage to the player.
In Heroic Difficulty, the impact of Oaf Smash instead inflicts 10% of the target player's health in Physical damage.
- Throw Helix – The Lumbering Oaf will take Helix from his back, and throw the goblin onto a random player's face for ten seconds. While Helix is attached, he punches the player with his normal melee attack.
- Chest Bomb – When Helix leaps back onto the Lumbering Oaf after being attached to player, he leaves a Chest Bomb strapped to the player. After ten seconds, the Chest Bomb explodes. This explosion knocks the targeted player up very high, while dealing 1443 Fire damage to nearby player allies within 6 yards.
- Helix' Crew – Four members of Helix' Crew appear above the players on an overhead log. Each crew member will periodically throw a Sticky Bomb onto the ground below near a random player.
After the Lumbering Oaf dies, Helix Gearbreaker is thrown to the ground. Helix then uses his Sticky Bomb ability more frequently.
- Leap – Helix will leap and attach himself to a player's face for ten seconds. Helix then immediately picks a new player and leaps on them. While Helix is attached, he punches the player with his normal melee attack.
- Chest Bomb – When Helix leaps off from a player, he leaves a Chest Bomb strapped to that player. After ten seconds, the Chest Bomb explodes. This explosion knocks the targeted player up very high, while dealing 1443 Fire damage to nearby player allies within 6 yards.
- Helix' Crew – Four additional members of Helix' Crew appear above the players on an overhead log.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.