– Baron Ashbury throws every player into the air, stunning them and dealing enough Shadow damage over 6 sec. to bring the player's health to one.
Stay of Execution
– After Baron Ashbury finishes casting Asphyxiate, he immediately casts Stay of Execution. This spell heals all players to 50% of their maximum health.
In Heroic Difficulty, instead of healing players at the end of the cast, Baron Ashbury channels Stay of Execution until interrupted. Players are healed every second for 10% of their maximum health, but Baron Ashbury is also healed for 5% of his maximum health.
Pain and Suffering
– Baron Ashbury channels on a random player, initially dealing 2 Shadow damage every 1 second for 8 sec. The damage dealt increases as the spell continues to channel.
– Baron Ashbury enjoys causing Wracking Pain on all players within 60 yards, inflicting 181 Shadow damage and increasing the Shadow damage dealt to players by 20% for 2 min. This effect stacks.
– At 25% health, Baron Ashbury takes the form of a Dark Archangel and unleashes his true power. Baron Ashbury inflicts 91 Shadow damage and increases the Shadow damage enemies take by 1% every 1 second until either Baron Ashbury or his enemies die. This effect stacks.