- Baron Ashbury yells: HA! Let's at least keep it interesting.
- Baron Ashbury yells: Killed by lowly commoners. How droll...
- Baron Ashbury yells: Tally ho! The hunt begins!
- Baron Ashbury yells: This is just too easy...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Asphyxiate – Baron Ashbury throws every player into the air, stunning them and dealing enough Shadow damage over 6 sec. to bring the player's health to one.
- Stay of Execution – After Baron Ashbury finishes casting Asphyxiate, he immediately casts Stay of Execution. This spell heals all players to 50% of their maximum health.
In Heroic Difficulty, instead of healing players at the end of the cast, Baron Ashbury channels Stay of Execution until interrupted. Players are healed every second for 10% of their maximum health, but Baron Ashbury is also healed for 5% of his maximum health.
- Pain and Suffering – Baron Ashbury channels on a random player, initially dealing 2 Shadow damage every 1 second for 8 sec. The damage dealt increases as the spell continues to channel.
- Wracking Pain – Baron Ashbury enjoys causing Wracking Pain on all players within 60 yards, inflicting 181 Shadow damage and increasing the Shadow damage dealt to players by 20% for 2 min. This effect stacks.
- Calamity – At 25% health, Baron Ashbury takes the form of a Dark Archangel and unleashes his true power. Baron Ashbury inflicts 91 Shadow damage and increases the Shadow damage enemies take by 1% every 1 second until either Baron Ashbury or his enemies die. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.