- Baron Ashbury says: And perhaps the best part, I now have a hungering for the flesh of other humanoids. Cannibalizing their rotting corpses grants me power. Yes, DE-LI-CIOUS...
- Baron Ashbury says: Being Forsaken has its benefits. Let me see... I am able to practically live underwater. I can stay submerged 233%% longer than any fleshy mortal. Yes, count it, 233%%.
- Baron Ashbury says: I always loved Silverpine -- until the Lich King let loose his rampaging Scourge armies and turned the land into a massive rotting corpse pit. Now the sight of it boils my green blood.
- Baron Ashbury says: I did not bring this wretched affliction upon myself, Godfrey. It was a "gift," remember? Now kindly enjoy the "gift" and shut up.
- Baron Ashbury says: Keep the conversations curt. I am in no mood for whining or rambling.
- Baron Ashbury says: Oh, and I am now able to shrug off mind controlling effects - BECAUSE I LACK A BRAIN!
- Baron Ashbury says: They should have burned my damned corpse.
- Baron Ashbury says: This is undoubtedly Godfrey's fault.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.