Anshal <Lord of the West Wind>
- Anshal yells: It shall be I that earns the favor of our lord by casting out the intruders. My calmest wind shall still prove too much for them!
- Anshal yells: My power grows feeble, brothers. I shamefully must rely on you for a time.
- Anshal yells: You think to outrun the wind? A fatal mistake.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Anshal has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Zephyr.
- Nurture – Anshal summons a Ravenous Creeper every second for 5 sec.
- Ravenous Creeper – Ravenous Creepers periodically release Toxic Spores until killed.
- Toxic Spores – Toxic Spores erupt from Ravenous Creepers every 1 sec. for 5 sec, afflicting all enemies within 10 yards with a deadly toxin. The toxin inflicts 0 Nature damage every second for 5 sec. This effect stacks up to 25 times.
- Soothing Breeze – Anshal summons an area of calm winds at the location of a random Ravenous Creeper that lasts 30 sec. This 10 yard radius area heals Anshal and his Ravenous Creepers for 20000 per second. Any enemies standing within the area are silenced and pacified.
- Zephyr – When Anshal accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Zephyr, which heals all Ravenous Creepers within 90 yards for 18 health per second. The Zephyr also increases the damage dealt by Ravenous Creepers by 15% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
Rohash has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Hurricane.
- Slicing Gale – Rohash's fierce winds slice through a random player, inflicting 10 Nature damage.
On Heroic Difficulty, Slicing Gale also increases the player's Nature damage taken by 5% for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
- Wind Blast – Rohash slowly rotates in place and blasts players in front of him with wind for 6 sec, inflicting 30 Nature damage and knocking players back.
- Tornado – Rohash summons tornadoes that randomly move around the platform, inflicting 59 Nature damage to any player within 3 yards and knocking them back.
- Hurricane – When Rohash accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Hurricane, creating a huge vortex of wind. The Hurricane catches all nearby players and launches them into the air, inflicting 2 Nature damage per second for 15 sec. The players then drop out of the air, possibly taking additional falling damage.
- Storm Shield – When Rohash accumulates 30 wind energy he casts Storm Shield. The shield absorbs 566 damage and inflicts 29 Nature damage per second to all players on his platform.
Nezir has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Sleet Storm.
- Wind Chill – Nezir inflicts 8 Frost damage to all players within 90 yards and increases their Frost damage taken by 5% for 35 sec. This effect stacks.
- Permafrost – Nezir channels a blast of Frost in the direction of his current target, inflicting 12 Frost damage every 1 second to players within the 50 degree cone for 3 sec.
- Ice Patch – Nezir summons Ice Patches at the location of a random player on his platform that last 3 sec. Ice Patches inflict 4 Frost damage every 1 second to all players within 10 yards, and slows their movement speed by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Sleet Storm – When Nezir accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Sleet Storm, which inflicts 20 Frost damage per second to all players within 90 yards for 15 sec. The damage is divided among all targets.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.