Argus Highbeacon <The Argent Crusade>
- Argus Highbeacon says: Ahem! I, ah, appreciate the ride, Madam Fiona. It's nice to get off my feet for once.
- Argus Highbeacon says: By the way, if any of you need anything repaired, let me know. I am at your service.
- Argus Highbeacon says: Certainly. I don't make it out to Light's Hope very often anymore, but when you arrive, tell Max Tyrosus that I sent you.
- Argus Highbeacon says: I beg to differ.
- Argus Highbeacon says: I find it satisfying. I enjoy working with my hands.
- Argus Highbeacon says: I service the five Argent towers. Mostly repairs and maintenance, and some minor magical work.
- Argus Highbeacon says: Light's Hope isn't far, young paladin. Might I suggest walking?
- Argus Highbeacon says: Ma'am, would you mind dropping me off at Light's Shield Tower, just up ahead? I have to stop here.
- Argus Highbeacon says: Without proper upkeep, buildings within the plaguelands tend to... waste away.
- Argus Highbeacon says: Yes, I do, though it was easier when I was younger. These days, I have to be more careful.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.