This ability activates when the Nether Scion awakens.
– Halfus unleashes dark magic, inflicting 49 Shadow damage and knocking back all enemies within 50000 yards.
This ability activates when the Storm Rider awakens.
– Halfus's enslaved proto-dragon flies nearby, raining down fire upon those who threaten his master.
Like Halfus, awakened dragonkin empower the Proto-Behemoth with abilities.
– The Proto-Behemoth fires rapid volleys of fireballs at random enemy targets. Each Fireball deals (100% of Spell power) Fire damage within 4 yards of impact.
This ability activates when the Time Warden awakens.
– The Proto-Behemoth unleashes waves of flame across the entire platform, dealing (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec, for 8 sec.
This ability activates when the Orphaned Emerald Whelps awaken.
– The Proto-Behemoth lobs single fireballs at the location of a random player. When the fireball lands, it inflicts (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to players within 4 yards of the impact. This ability is only active when the Time Warden is dormant.
– When Halfus reaches 50% remaining health, he periodically emits a Furious Roar. This terrible roar inflicts 20 Physical damage to all players and knocks them to the ground, stunning them for 2 sec. Halfus roars three times in rapid succession.
Halfus has imprisoned a Slate Dragon, a Nether Scion, a Storm Rider, a Time Warden, and a pack of Orphaned Emerald Whelps. They surround him on his platform, wearing bonds of servitude. If freed they will each turn on their master and weaken him, but Halfus then dominates the dragonkin and forces them to fight against the players.
In Normal Difficulty three random dragonkin awaken each week, while the other two slumber. Only the awakened dragonkin may be freed.
– Upon being released the Slate Dragon afflicts Halfus with a creeping paralysis, causing him to occasionally petrify for 12 sec. While petrified, Halfus cannot move or attack and players inflict 100% more damage to Halfus.
– The Slate Dragon curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.