Ozumat <Fiend of the Dark Below>
Stage one lasts 60 seconds.
- Deep Murloc Invader – When the encounter begins, a pack of six Deep Murloc Invaders swim into the room and begins to attack Neptulon. Two more packs will swim into the room during this stage.
- Vicious Mindlasher – Five seconds after the encounter begins, a Vicious Mindlasher enters the room. Two more will enter the room during this stage.
- Shadow Bolt – A Vicious Mindlasher hurls a bolt of dark magic at its current enemy target, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage.
- Brain Spike – The Vicious Mindlasher sends out waves of psychic energy, dealing 32 Shadow damage to all enemies within 40 yards. The mental feedback also causes the targets to lose 13 mana.
- Veil of Shadow – The Vicious Mindlasher curses a random enemy target, reducing the healing dealt to that target by 50% for 5 sec.
- Unyielding Behemoth – One of these creatures enters the room approximately 15 seconds after the stage begins.
- Shadow Blast – The Unyielding Behemoth leaps into the air before crashing back down, releasing a charge of dark energy upon impact. The released energy inflicts 113 Shadow damage to all enemy players within 5 yards and knocks them away.
- Blight Spray – The Unyielding Behemoth channels a 25 yard long stream of blight in a frontal 90 degree cone for 4 sec. Enemies are dealt 11 Shadow damage every second they are inside the blight spray.
- Blight Beast – These creatures move very slowly.
- Aura of Dread – The Blight Beast is surrounded by an evil aura that inflicts 2 Shadow damage every second to all enemies within 7 yards. When an enemy takes damage from the aura, they are inflicted with an additional effect that causes them to take 5% additional Shadow damage for 5 sec. This effect stacks.
- OzumatUnattackable in Stage 2.
- Blight of Ozumat – Ozumat periodically spits out pools of blight near the location of a random enemy player. The circular pools of blight have a 10 radius, and last for 30 seconds. Any player that stands within the pool is inflicted with 1 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec. This effect stacks every second the player continues to stand within the pool.
- Faceless Sapper – These continuously channel a beam onto Neptulon. Killing all three Faceless Sappers ends Stage 2.
- OzumatOzumat is now attackable.
- Blight of Ozumat – Ozumat now constantly spits out blight into the room. Every player is inflicted with 1 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec. This effect stacks every second until the end of the encounter.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.