Harrison Jones <Archaeology Trainer>
- Harrison Jones says: Ahem! Well... ah, next week: "Tanaris." Starting with the excavation of Broken Pillar by Marvon Rivetseeker in Year 22.
- Harrison Jones says: If it's truth you're interested in, Cuddy Nordlinger's Philosophy class is right down the hall.
- Harrison Jones says: Seventy percent of all archaeology is done in the library. Research. Reading.
- Harrison Jones says: So forget any ideas you've got about lost cities, exotic travel, and digging up the world.
- Harrison Jones says: We cannot afford to take mythology at face value.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.