- Call the Wind – Altairus periodically calls to the wind, creating a constant wind in one of four cardinal directions. Depending on the direction of the wind, the player's location, and Altairus' location, the player receives either the Upwind of Altairus effect or the Downwind of Altairus effect.
- Upwind of Altairus – If the prevailing wind blows over the player before reaching Altairus, then the player has their attack and casting speeds increased by 100% and movement speed increased by 30%.
- Downwind of Altairus – If the prevailing wind blows over Altairus before reaching the player, then the player has their attack and casting speeds decreased by 100% and movement speed decreased by 30%.
- Chilling Breath – Altairus chooses a random player, then turns and casts a Chilling Breath in their direction. The breath inflicts 47 Frost damage to all enemy targets in a frontal 120 degree cone from Altairus.
- Lightning Blast – Any player not standing on Altairus' platform is blasted with an immense blast of lightning, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- Twisting Winds – Altairus' platform fills with fast moving twisters. Any player that touches a twister is dealt (100% of Spell power) Nature damage and knocked straight up.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.