– Corborus channels a barrage of crystals on the location of a random enemy player, inflicting 11 Physical damage in a 5 yard radius around the location every 0.5 second for 4 sec.
In Heroic difficulty, the Crystal Barrage also summons a Crystal Shard every 0.5 second within the area.
– These small shards of crystal have very low health. If a crystal shard ever reaches a player, they will explode and inflict 23 Nature damage and increase damage taken by 25% on all enemies within 5 yards for 15 sec.
– Corborus unleases a wave of energy, inflicting 11 Shadow damage to all enemies within 60 yards. The energy wave also inflicts each enemy with a heal absorption effect that will prevent 17 healing on the target for 6 sec.
– After some time has passed, Corborus will burrow into the ground and become unattackable. While Corborus is underground, Rock Borers will periodically emerge from the ground at the location of a random player and begin to attack. Corborus will also violently erupt out of the ground and resubmerge four times with a Thrashing Charge. After the fourth Thrashing Charge, Corborus emerges out of the ground and resumes normal combat.
– Before Corborus erupts out of the ground with a Thrashing Charge, the ground where he erupts will be disturbed. Corborus then leaps out of the ground and quickly dives back underground. Any player caught in the path of this movement is dealt 25 Physical damage and knocked back.
– Rock Borers have low health. If not killed quickly, they will inflict Rock Bore on their current target.
– A Rock Borer wounds their current target, inflicting 5 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec. Rock Bore can stack up to 10 times.