Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Another ice wall! Keep the undead from interrupting my incantations so that I may bring this wall down.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Forgive me, heroes. I should have listened to Uther. I... I just had to see for myself. To look into his eyes one last time. I am sorry.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: He is too powerful. We must leave this place at once! My magic can hold him in place for only a short time. Come quickly, heroes!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Heroes of the Alliance, attack!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: I will destroy this barrier. You must hold the undead back!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: It... It's a dead end. We have no choice but to fight. Steel yourselves, heroes, for this is our last stand!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: The chill of this place... I can feel my blood freezing.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: There's an opening up ahead. GO NOW!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: We now know what must be done. I will deliver this news to King Varian and Highlord Fordring.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: We're almost there... Don't give up!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: What is that! Up ahead! Could it be? Heroes, at my side!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Your barriers can't hold us back much longer, monster! I will shatter them all!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.