- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Axe too weak. Garfrost make better and CRUSH YOU.
- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Garfrost hope giant underpants clean. Save boss great shame. For later.
- Forgemaster Garfrost yells: Tiny creatures under feet, you bring Garfrost something good to eat!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Permafrost – Forgemaster Garfrost inflicts 1 Frost damage to all players within line of sight, increasing their Frost damage taken by 10% for 3 sec. This effect stacks up to 30 times.
- Throw Saronite – Forgemaster Garfrost hurls a massive chunk of Saronite at a random player. When the chunk lands, it knocks all players within 6 yards away and inflicts 22 Physical damage.
- Thundering Stomp – Forgemaster Garfrost stomps the ground, stunning all players for 2 sec. After performing a Thundering Stomp, Forgemaster Garfrost forges an icebound weapon.
- Forge Frozen Blade – Forgemaster Garfrost forges an icebound weapon, increasing Frost damage by 50%.
- Forge Frostborn Mace – Forgemaster Garfrost forges an icebound weapon, increasing Frost damage by 100%.
- Chilling Wave – Forgemaster Garfrost releases a cascade of ice over players in a 65 yd cone in front of him, inflicting Frost damage.
- Deep Freeze – Forgemaster Garfrost chills a random player, reducing their movement speed by 50%. After 14 sec. the player becomes frozen, inflicting Frost damage and stunning them for one second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.