Zuramat the Obliterator
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Disperse.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Eradicate.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Gaze... into the void.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: I am... renewed.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Know... my... pain.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Void Shift – Zuramat the Obliterator violently shifts a player into the void, inflicting Shadow damage every second for 5 sec. At the end of this effect, the player is fully shifted into the void and is able to see hidden Void Sentries.
- Void Shifted – The void inflicts Shadow damage every second for 15 sec., allowing players to see Void Sentries.
- Shroud of Darkness – Zuramat the Obliterator shrouds himself in darkness, causing attacks against him to reduce healing received by the attacker for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.