- Anub'arak yells: A pestilence upon you!
- Anub'arak yells: Ahhh... RAAAAAGH! Never thought... I would be free of him....
- Anub'arak yells: Auum na-l ak-k-k-k, isshhh.
- Anub'arak yells: Come forth, my brethren! Feast on their flesh!
- Anub'arak yells: Eternal agony awaits you!
- Anub'arak yells: Uunak-hissss tik-k-k-k-k!
- Anub'arak yells: Your armor is useless against my locusts!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Carrion Beetles – Anub'arak summons 2 Carrion Beetles every second for 4 sec.
- Impale – Anub'arak fires a spike through the floor, impaling all players within 4 yards, inflicting Physical damage and knocking them up in the air.
- Leeching Swarm – Anub'arak creates a swarm of locusts to protect him for 15 sec. Locusts inflict Nature damage every second to all players within 60 yards.
- Pound – Anub'arak rears up and smashes down on all players in front of him within 15 yards, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 6 sec.
- Submerge – When Anub'arak reaches 75%, 50% and 25% remaining health, he submerges and summons Nerubians to defend him.
- Anub'ar Venomancer
- Poison Bolt – Anub'ar Venomancer shoots poison at a player, inflicting Nature damage, then additional Nature damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Poison Bolt Volley – Anub'ar Venomancer shoots poison at all players, inflicting Nature damage, then additional damage every 3 sec. for 9 sec
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.