Valok the Righteous
- Valok the Righteous says: <name>, I'd recognize those face tentacles anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Valok the Righteous says: <name>?
- Valok the Righteous says: Come to finish the job, have you?
- Valok the Righteous says: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
- Valok the Righteous says: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
- Valok the Righteous says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Argus. Don't let that happen to this world.
- Valok the Righteous says: Think, <name>. Think back. Try and remember the proud mountains of Argus, where you were born. Remember the splendor of life, brother. You were a champion of the draenei once! This isn't you.
- Valok the Righteous says: You don't remember me, do you? Blasted Scourge... They've tried to drain you of everything that made you a righteous force of reckoning. Every last ounce of good... Everything that made you a draenei!
- Valok the Righteous says: You'll look me in the eyes when...
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.