Skadi the Ruthless
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: ARGH! You call that... an attack? I'll... show... aghhhh...
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: I'll mount your skull from the highest tower!
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: What mongrels dare intrude here? Look alive, my brothers! A feast for the one that brings me their heads!
- Skadi the Ruthless yells: You motherless knaves! Your corpses will make fine morsels for my new drake!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Skadi remains mounted until players fire three harpoons at Grauf by using the Harpoon Launcher.
- Freezing Cloud – Grauf breathes a freezing cloud onto the ground, inflicting Frost damage to all players within it. The cloud persists on the ground for 10 sec.
- Harpoon Launcher – Players who possess a harpoon can use the Harpoon Launchers found near Grauf to inflict Physical damage to him when he is within range of the launcher.
Harpoons are obtained by killing Ymirjar Harpooners.
- Ymirjar Harpooner
- Throw – Ymirjar Harpooners throw their weapon at a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Net – Ymirjar Harpooners throw a net at a player, rooting them in place for 3 sec.
- Drop Harpoon – When Ymirjar Harpooners die, they drop a Harpoon on the ground that players can pick up and use with the Harpoon Launcher.
- Whirlwind – Skadi the Ruthless attacks all players within 5 yards in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 10 sec., inflicting Physical damage each time he spins. While whirlwinding, Skadi the Ruthless' movement speed is reduced by 50%.
- Crush – Skadi the Ruthless crushes a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Poisoned Spear – Skadi the Ruthless throws a poisoned spear at a random player, inflicting Physical damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec., for 12 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.