- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Let's get this over with.
- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Not quick enough!
- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Prince Arthas Menethil, on this day, a powerful darkness has taken hold of your soul. The death you are destined to visit upon others will this day be your own.
- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: Tick tock, tick tock...
- Chrono-Lord Epoch yells: We'll see about that, young prince.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 162 reputation with The Taunka
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Time Warp – Chrono-Lord Epoch slows time, reducing melee, casting and movement speed of all players by 70% for 6 sec.
- Time Step – Chrono-Lord Epoch steps through time, charging a random player and inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Wounding Strike – Chrono-Lord Epoch savagely wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage, reducing healing effects by 25%, and inflicting Physical damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Curse of Exertion – Chrono-Lord Epoch increases a player's cost of spells and abilities by 100% for 10 sec.
- Time Stop – Chrono-Lord Epoch stops time in a for 2 sec., stunning all players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.