Essence of Suffering
- Essence of Suffering yells: I don't want to go back!
- Essence of Suffering yells: Pain and suffering are all that await you!
- Overview – The Reliquary of Souls manifests three different Essences over the course of the encounter, each of which applies unique effects that must be handled differently.
First, the Essence of Suffering always strikes the nearest player and afflicts the raid with [Aura of Suffering].
Second, the Essence of Desire afflicts the raid with [Aura of Desire].
Finally, players must defeat the Essence of Anger which afflicts the raid with [Aura of Anger].
- Aura of Suffering – Healing effects reduced by 100%.
Regeneration effects reduced by 100%.
Armor reduced by 100%.
- Fixate – Causes an enemy to become fixated, lasts 5.5 sec.
- Frenzy – Physical damage dealt is increased by 25%.
Attack speed increased by 50%.
- Soul Drain – Deals 37 damage every 3 sec.
Drains 32 mana every 3 sec.
- Aura of Desire – Damage taken when damage dealt.
Healing increased by 100%.
Decreases maximum mana over time.
- Deaden – Increase the damage taken by the target by 100% for 10 sec.
- Spirit Shock – Deals 124 Shadow damage to the target, confusing them for 5 sec.
- Rune Shield – Absorbs 689 damage.
Immune to spell interrupt effects.
Increases attack speed by 100%.
Increases casting speed by 100%.
- Aura of Anger – Deals shadow damage over time.
Increases damage dealt.
Effects increase over time.
- Soul Scream – Deals 37 Shadow damage and burns 30 Mana to enemies in front of the caster.
- Spite – Focuses upon the target, making the target immune to damage for 6 sec, but dealing a large amount of damage after 6 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.